Two months ago, Sunny Irene from suncafes nominated my blog for the Liebster Award. I’m sorry it took me so long to response to it since I wasn’t really sure whether I’d love to do this kind post or not. But seeing all her questions intrigued me to give it a try. This is the very first award that my blog has ever been nominated for, so thank you very much for choosing me to be one of the nominees. Make sure to check her blog as soon as you’re done reading this post. Before writing this post, I did a little research about this award and stumbled upon The Global Aussie blog. According to it, the Liebster Awards is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers to give other blogs more exposure to the internet. I just knew that there’s a winner of it (they said the winning blog would win a prize too, hmm sounds interesting). The rules of this award are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you;
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you;
- Nominate 11 other bloggers;
- Ask them 11 questions;
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
And here are my answers to her questions:
- How long have you been blogging? – I’ve been blogging on and off since high school, switching from one account to another, trying various platforms from blogspot to tumblr, and now to wordpress. But my current blog is my first blog that I take care quite seriously and it has been a year and three months, which is quite an accomplishment for me since my previous blogs only lasted for less than six months.
- What do you spend waaaay too much money on? – Foods (especially spicy chicken wings!!), makeups, and skincare. But mostly chicken wings because I’m hungry all the time and I eat like a horse.
- What is a fun fact about you? – It might sound stupid but I’m having difficulty in remembering routes and places. I wouldn’t be surprised if I couldn’t find my way back to the main road after going to my friend’s place –if it’s not located in the main road, even if I’ve visited it for more than three times. I can get a perfect GPA but I can’t be trusted to help you reach somewhere, unless you don’t mind to get lost with me. It can be pretty embarrassing sometimes. If anyone here have any tips for me please let me know.
- Where is a place you escape to? – Beach! Since my home is only 50 minutes away from the nearest beach.
- What is something you have been aiming to try or do but have not gotten around to it? – Learning to play drums! I hope I’m not old enough for this. As much as I love drummers (yeah I have drummer fettish), I’d love to be able to play it by myself –and meet the cool drummers as well! 😉
- Do you like your name? Why or why not? – Yes, I do. Very much. Despite the fact that million of people named Nadya as well. In Russian, it means hope. My friends believe that it has something to do with my bad habit that is giving false hope to some guys. And also, I love the definition of my name that I found on urbandictionary!
- As you get older, what are you becoming more and more afraid of? – Sinking into oblivion and leading a rootless existence.
- Do you have a favorite sports team? – Ummm no, I don’t. I don’t really like sports either.
- You wake up suddenly in the night. What sound would be the scariest to hear after you realize you are awake? – The sound of dog’s late night barking. Many dog owners said that dogs could sense the supernatural so it’s kind of scared to imagine what kind of creature that it saw. But again, dogs will start barking at things that they find unusual so it doesn’t always mean there is a ghost or something. But I’m still scared, though.
- What is your favorite type of cuisine? – Indonesian food ❤
- Give a title for the current chapter of you life. – Self discovery
Now that I’m done answering 11 questions, it’s my turn to nominate 11 other blogs. I know not everyone likes to do this so it’s ok if you choose not to take it. And the nominees are:
- THE LIL PIECES OF ME
- The Hog Ninja
- Petal Hugs
- hello veranda
- LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
- Confessions on my chalkboard
Here are my questions for you:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging and what has kept you going until now?
- Do you honestly read every post that you like?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is one interesting fact about you?
- Do you want to be famous? Why or why not?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- Do you have any hidden talents? If so, what?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- To what extent do you trust people?
I’m so sorry if any of you have been nominated before. Please let me know once you’ve answered my questions so I can check them out.